High Voltage Construction specialises in the installation and maintenance of high voltage systems in the transmission and distribution sectors of the power industry.
Cable jointing, rigging and electrical design and installation is what HVC does best.
We are a highly motivated team with a strong emphasis on safety who also delivers on customer satisfaction.
Recent works have included:
- Keilor Terminal Station 500kV Circuit Breaker replacement project
- West Melbourne Terminal Station station service transformer installation
- Springvale Terminal Station station service transformer installation
- Heywood Terminal Station 22kV switchyard installation
- Leongatha Zone Substation 22kV HV cable installation
- Moorabool/Mortlake/Heywood Terminal Station protection upgrade
- Brunswick/Malvern/Mt Beauty/Geelong Terminal Station rebuilds
- Warbra Terminal Station gantry and reflector tower installation
For big or small jobs, expertly delivered contact High Voltage Construction
complex structures such as microwave reflector towers to situations of manual
HV Cable Jointing
From 11kV to 66kV polymeric and paper lead sheath cables we have achieved 100% success rate with over 750 joints and terminations.
Including cable management systems, earthing systems and control cable installation. High Voltage Construction prides itself on its efficiency and high quality standards and service.